The newly established ISM TECH Council will focus on the tech industry challenges
The emergence of revolutionary technologies in the business world requires changes in the education system. To react to the transforming business environment and take advantage of the new opportunities that arise from technology development, we need to foster the dialogue between the university and businesses. ISM has established the TECH Council of business and education experts to work together to develop the relationship between business and academia, explore the market needs and trends, and find the most suitable solutions.
“ISM mission is to be a platform where motivated students, successful professionals and experienced academics collaborate to create a better tomorrow. Such collaboration is crucial in the fast-paced and continuously evolving area of technology.
To strengthen these ties, we established the ISM TECH Council. We will work together to assess future business trends, make the best of the opportunities created by the synergy between business and academia and create value-added to the society. I am thankful to every single member of the ISM TECH Council for dedicating their valuable time to empower change together. In the future, we will introduce similar initiatives in different business areas” – Dr Dalius Misiūnas, President of the ISM University of Management and Economics.
The first meeting of the ISM TECH Council took place this November. In February, the council will invite the whole ISM community to join them for the review of the latest technological trends
The ISM TECH Council is composed of:
- Dr. Dalius Misiūnas, President of the ISM University of Management and Economics;
- Jonas Karklys, Co-founder of Tesonet;
- Dmitrij Sosunov, ISM alumnus, partner at Startup Wise Guys business accelerator, investor;
- Vytautas Kubilius, Country Manager ar Google;
- Eglė Radvilė, Vilnius Innovation Leader;
- Kasparas Aleknavičius, The Head of Medical Affairs at Kilo Health;
- Katia Lysionak, ISM alumna, Mobility Partner at Google;
- Simona Andrijauskaitė, Co-founder of Interactio;
- Žydrūnė Vitaitė, Head of Sales at Eldes and co-founder of Women Go Tech;
- Julija Jegorova, founder of Black Unicorn PR;
- Dr. Eigirdas Žemaitis, Director of Entrepreneurship and Innovation study programme at ISM;
- Gediminas Buivydas, Head of ISM Digital Innovation LAB;
- Arvydas Bložė, investor and partner at Practica Capital;
- Rokas Tamošiūnas, investor and partner at Open Circle Capital.
24 Nov 2021